Today started out with nurse Patsy scolding me for practically everything I did (not locking the isolette when I took 3 seconds to grab my camera, not putting alcohol on my hands when I went to touch Colin after patting Brandon for a second, etc). I referred to her as Nurse Ratchet all evening :-p She just was not a warm and friendly nurse, unlike 95% of the staff there. But things improved when I got to kangaroo with Colin and Brandon, and better still when she left at 3pm, LOL. I wasn't able to get any good pictures of Brandon today because when I was holding him nobody was there and when he was in his isolette he had his shades on, so we're not purposefully ignoring our boy Brandon here ;-) The pictures below are of Colin who is wearing the knit cap that my aunt Loretta made for him (I put Brandon's on him too when I held him). They look so cute in their blue caps! Oh, and for those wondering why I'm all of a sudden wearing glasses, I realized while in the hospital the other week that I couldn't make out squat on the tv. So I figured it was time to finally accept the fact that I need to wear these glasses that I've had for over 2 years.


Also, here is a
video of Bill holding Colin. Remember, if you have a slow internet connection pause the video while it loads so that it doesn't hiccup while playing. Some other time I'll post a video that Becky made on Friday with her Flip camcorder where she points out Brandon's "chimpanzee toes" which are just like his mommy's, heehee. I told Brandon he shouldn't be ashamed of his long, gangly toes, that they are a sign of intelligence ;-)
Goodnight everybody!
Brandon and Colin looked quite handsome in the little knitted hats. Jacob has been wearing the one I made him. I love the videos. XOXO from Great Auntie Loretta (aka Fuzzy).
ReplyDelete