

Below are a couple of pictures taken of the boys yesterday. Colin and Brandon just turned 5 months old a couple of days ago, and they just hit the 14 lb mark. They sure have come a long way!! :)


Also, Brandon continues to do very well at night in the nursery. The night before last he slept over 11 hours before waking to eat, and last night he went 7.5 hours. He's not consistent about STTN yet, but he's getting there! Colin is still a work in progress :) He tends to still wake about every 4 hours to eat. Hopefully that will change soon enough.
Tomorrow mom is going to help me give the boys a bath. Bill and I have been bathing them in the evenings (only after they've gone several days and really need a bath) and it is nothing short of...hell. They tend to scream and fuss as soon as they hit the water now, and continue to cry when we get them out. Then when I finish bathing one screaming baby its time to bathe screaming baby #2. I think its safe to say that baby baths are hard on EVERYBODY, Mommy and Daddy included. I'm hoping that by bathing them in the afternoon tomorrow they won't be so darn cranky.
No comments:
Post a Comment