Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Welcome to Mandy and Bill's blog!

As the name of this blog suggests, we were a bit surprised when we found out that I was expecting twins. And apparently blogging is the thing to do these days, and you know what they say about peer pressure. So Bill and I have decided to enter the blogosphere so that our extended families and friends can follow the developments of our twin boys, which we expect to arrive around mid-to-late July. We plan to post ultrasound pictures here and general information on the twins' development, and maybe even a few whiny posts from me when I get really fat and miserable ;-) And naturally once the twins are here we'll probably go crazy posting pictures of our baby boys.

At this point we are leaving this blog publicly accessible, though we have configured the blog so that it is not searchable or indexed by Google. Also, please feel free to make comments to any blogs and pictures, I would just ask that you don't include our last name in any posts. Just call me paranoid ;-)

Now that I've introduced our blog let me introduce our twins: Baby A and Baby B! Are those names original or what? These ultrasound pictures were taken while I was 19.5 weeks pregnant.















Baby A is either already a thumbsucker, or a nose picker, heh. Baby B looks like the picture of serenity here, when in fact he was bouncing around like an acrobat during the ultrasound.

Anyway, stay tuned because over the coming weeks there will be more pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment