I was discharged from the hospital this afternoon and after Bill and I visited Brandon and Colin one more time we headed home. It was very sad to leave them there :( but I plan to visit them every day. Colin got moved to a unit beside Brandon now so that made me happy that they were in closer proximity to each other. I talked a lot to the NICU nurse who was watching Brandon and Colin today and so far she is my favorite nurse. She explained a lot about what she was doing and why as well as things to expect and things to be aware of, etc. We also signed up for an Introduction To The NICU class that we will attend on Monday. There is a lot of medical terminology pertaining to their treatments, tubes, medicines, etc that that class should help us understand. I would go into more detail about all of that but I'm exhausted and can't stop yawning. So that will have to wait until another day.
Thanks again for all of the well wishes, flowers, cards, emails, and the like. I would love to respond to every message but I am just too tired, but know that we appreciate them all! Also, thank you to whoever had flowers delivered to my hospital room this afternoon. It was signed "The Man" and we're still trying to figure out who they are from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment