A few thoughts on fatherhood thus far. It truly is an amazing feeling. I think about the boys while I'm watching the NBA playoffs, when I'm eating dinner, first thing when I wake up in the morning. I'm so looking forward to bringing them home, but I know the Roanoke Memorial Hospital NICU is the best place for them now to get bigger and stronger. I'll be going back to work this week but I'll be visiting the hospital almost every day--the 45 minute drive is worth every second.
Before they were born I vowed not to talk to them in a baby-talk voice, but I've already slipped up several times; it's tough not to when they are so darn cute. We got some good movies of them this weekend and hopefully will get those posted soon for friends and family to see Brandon and Colin "in action", by which I mean laying there mostly doing nothing...lol
That's all for now, daddy over and out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment