Until recently the timing just hadn't worked out for me (Bill) to hold Brandon, although I have gotten to hold Colin several times. Now the past two visits to see the boys (Friday and today) I have been able to hold Brandon :) Seeing the kids and patting them in their incubators is one thing, but holding them is just amazing. I don't mind saying that I get a bit weepy with joy when I hold either of them. Today Brandon was fairly wide awake at first, but soon after the nurse gave him his meal he fell asleep and pretty much stayed that way for about thirty minutes. Funny how you can be totally absorbed watching the right person just lay there sleeping.
Oh yeah, in the past few days I have changed two diapers (both times it was Brandon's I think). I'm pretty sure that at least doubles the number of times I have changed diapers ever. And there are many, many more to come.
I'll try to get some pictures posted tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment