Friday, July 24, 2009

Our Sweet Peas

The boys' cheeks seem to get chubbier every day. We go back to the pediatrician on Monday for their 2 month checkup and I'm sure both will be over 6 lbs by then (Brandon was just 1 oz shy of that on Tuesday when we went to the pediatrician). Below are a few more pictures.

These were taken earlier today. The first one makes me chuckle. Colin's caption should read "Dude, your breath stinks," heh.



Here is Colin and Brandon in the infant rockers that Grandma Dallas and Grandpa John got them. Those baby rockers are great too!


And here is their cousin Ian with Colin and Brandon. The "snuzzlers" that Anna got the boys work GREAT by keeping the boys' little heads from slumping to the side. And Tibby's super soft flannel quilts are keeping them nice and warm in those rockers.



Lastly, a picture of Colin taken while he was in the cradle swing.



It is amazing what kind of habits go out the window after you have twins. Namely brushing your teeth twice a day (it's once if I'm lucky) and taking a shower (seems to be an every other day occurrence). I'm currently running on 4 hours of sleep, but Grandma Dallas and Grandpa John will be here very soon so I need to run. Hopefully I won't fall asleep talking to them! :)

1 comment: