Thursday, July 23, 2009

Just A Couple Of Pictures

I snapped this picture below of Brandon after I put him the cradle swing. It's so nice to see them without an NG tube or wires!


Colin had just went down in the crib then so I didn't want to disturb him with the camera flash. But we'll try and get a good picture of both boys tomorrow. Their pictures on Monday were good except that Colin was either crying or sleeping in all of them.

Lastly here I am with our favorite nurse Dee when we were about to load the boys into our car on Monday. I wanted to ask her permission first before posting however I haven't found the time to do so, but since she looks great (I'm the one who looks goofy in the picture, ha) I figured I would go ahead and post it anyway :-p We can't say enough good things about Dee. She rocks! :)



Time to catch a cat nap before the babies wake up around 1:30am for their next feeding!

No comments:

Post a Comment