Saturday, July 4, 2009

Videos of Colin and Brandon

I just uploaded some videos of Colin and Brandon taking their bottles today. It's so funny to watch their expressions, during bottle feedings and just any time really. Colin expresses himself with his eyebrows and Brandon says a lot with his forehead (by wrinkling it up, ha). Brandon is usually the more vocal one too, grunting and groaning and making short outbursts. As nurse Doreen said today "Brandon is sooo dramatic" :)

This video is of me feeding Colin. Then I stopped briefly to burp Colin but mainly he just hiccuped, which was awfully cute. This last video is of Bill feeding Brandon. They're all pretty short at about a minute each. If only I would have been filming when Bill changed Colin's diaper today. To see Bill flinch like that it was as if somebody yelled "Incoming!!" As Bill said "I can't believe such a tiny butt can make such a loud noise" :)

Edited to add that I just called the NICU for our nightly update and Brandon now weighs 4 lb 9.3 oz and Colin weighs 4 lb 8.4 oz. So they are now officially 4.5 lbs! :D Tomorrow we are scheduled to take the NICU's infant CPR class at 1pm, and then we're scheduled to give the boys a bath tomorrow evening - a first for us. We can't wait for the latter! And you know we'll get several pictures and some videos of their baths :)

No comments:

Post a Comment