Saturday, July 4, 2009

More pictures

Just thought I would post a few more pictures taken today, while Daddy is holding Colin for his 3pm NG feed. I gave Colin his bottle for his 12pm feed and he took ALL 40ml! Colin has never taken his full bottle for me before. BTW, you can click on the small thumbnails below to see the full sized pictures.



After I fed Colin Bill gave Brandon his bottle feeding at 1pm. Brandon did pretty good and took most of his feeding (about 30ml), the rest was given to him through his NG tube.



One final story, when we got back from lunch Bill changed Colin's diaper at 3pm which was just wet. Bill was holding his bottom up wiping him with a wet wipe when Colin decided to "fire away". Colin was so loud when he did so that he startled Daddy who actually flinched as if to duck for cover! *snort* It's a good thing Grammy had just left or she probably would have woke the whole nursery laughing :)

Right now Daddy is holding Colin during his NG feeding and they are both napping. Awww.

No comments:

Post a Comment