Saturday, August 1, 2009

Saturday, August 1st

I can't believe its August already. It feels like summer has just passed me by. Heck I have yet to even wear a pair of shorts this year. For 2 months I was in a hospital all day long where it was usually chilly and now I mostly stay in the house with the boys. Speaking of the boys they've had a couple of rough nights. I never knew it could be so hard (and painful) for a little baby to poop! :( I don't know if their tummy problems are due to the formula they are on or what but it stinks when your baby cries and cries and you can't help them. I just got back from buying some homeopathic stuff for colicky infants. I sure hope it helps with their gas pains and tummy issues!!

Aunt Kelley and the kids came down Wednesday for a visit. Below are some pictures of Kelley, Gwynne, Audrey, and Jack with the babies.




Kelley also made us a nice spaghetti dinner where I got to enjoy a glass of wine. And as a mother of twins its important to be able to multitask as in the picture below, heehee:



Their Grammy likes to multitask too by holding both babies at once. I believe Brandon is laying across her knee being burped.


And for those that haven't seen our house since we brought the twins home, you will see in the following picture that we turned their mini-crib into a chicken coop, LOL. We bought some screen material and some wood and Dad made a crib cover to keep the cats out of the crib (or the twins in the crib, however you want to look at it :)


And here is the screen door Dad put up for the nursery. We sure go to a lot of trouble for our kitties! We basically just think up these projects (or steal the ideas from others) and then rope Dad into doing it, heh:


Finally here is a picture taken last night of Brandon getting a bath. We were hoping a bath would sooth and relax his tummy (it didn't). We also bathed Colin next but totally forgot to get his picture. It's an ordeal giving them a bath and easy to forget stuff, which is why they only get a bath once a week if they're lucky.


Well that's all for now. My near daily posting seems to have come to an end. It's hard to find time to post to the blog like I used to. If I have any free time these days I usually take a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment