Thursday, October 1, 2009

Videos of Colin and Brandon

Before I get to the videos I wanted to say I'm getting cold feet about moving them to their nursery and doing "cry it out". Their pediatrician said they were old enough to do CIO, but the more I read online the more I'm leary about it. It's true that one book I have said that CIO was okay for babies 4 months and older, but LOTS of other people think that 6 months is a better age to do that. That's because they don't think babies are mature enough to know how to sooth themselves to sleep. So given that the boys are developmentally only about 2 months...I'm leaning towards holding off on any drastic changes for another month or two. I should probably see what Bill thinks about that first though, haha. But we all know that Mommy's are the boss when it comes to babies ;-)

Okay, now here are a couple of pictures from the boys' oatmeal session yesterday evening. It's hard to believe that Brandon is only 3 oz heavier than Colin. Obviously those 3 ounces are in Brandon's cheeks and neck! :)





We haven't posted any videos in a while so below are some links to YouTube vids of the boys. I don't expect people to watch all of the videos, but they are there if you are so inclined. Some of them are probably pretty boring except to the grandparents :)

This video shows the boys eating oatmeal for the first time yesterday. It's rather long at 10 minutes, but the boys obviously don't eat very fast at this age! And they are oh so cute :)

And the other day Brandon started interacting with the toys hanging from his infant rocker.

There's also a video of Brandon getting a bath a few weeks ago.

And lastly here is an older video of me trying to burp Colin, who seemed a lot smaller then. This video was taken back when we used to have to fight get stubborn burps out of the boys. Now burps aren't really a problem. If we can't get a burp out of them they don't usually let that keep them from taking a bottle now, thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment