Here are a couple of recent videos taken of the boys. I decided to embed videos of the boys in this blog, instead of including external links to the YouTube. If they are slow to load, pause them and let them buffer for a bit before playing again.
This first one was taken on October 28th and Brandon gets in a couple of smiles. I also think its funny that Brandon is a good bit paler than Colin. Without further ado, here is Cueball and Lil Fester! :)
This last one is of Grandma Dallas feeding Colin some oatmeal with pears when they visited a few weeks ago. The boys always make a grimace on the first bite or two, but usually get used to it and enjoy eating (and making a mess):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the videos. They are so cute. I am finally able to tell the boys apart when I see the pictures on the blog.
ReplyDelete