Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Barrelling towards 2

Oy, I've let this blog go for yet another 2 months. So what's new? We put Brandon and Colin back in daycare in mid-February and they have been doing great. Well, aside from Brandon getting mauled by some little girl last week (2 days before their school pictures) things have been really good there. Apparently that little girl does not like boys and she is a known biter. So she nearly took a chunk out of Brandon's cheek and scratched his adorable face up real good before the teacher was able to rescue him :( But again, other than that episode things have been going really well at that daycare. They are 22.5 months old and will have their 2nd birthday party on Memorial Day weekend. I know I say this a lot but...time really is a flyin'! There are times that Bill and I look at each other smiling and talk about how we would love for the boys to stay this age forever. They can be SO darn cute and sweet. But that wish lasts only as long as the peace and quiet does and vanishes from our thoughts when they start their incessant whining, throwing food on the floor, and/or constantly wiping snot on our shirts (ok, one more not so good aspect of daycare). But other than that our boys are WONDERFUL! :D

We finally got their first haircut when they were 21 months old. Procrastination is my middle name. They did really good though and didn't mind it all.



After getting their haircuts we then took the boys to visit Memaw at the rehab facility where she was recovering from a broken hip (she is home now though, yay). It was her 83rd birthday and I know it made her day getting to see our kids as well as my brother's kids, Ian and Kora.




And here are some other random pictures taken in March.

Our little rock stars sporting shades:



Colin Bryce with Uncle Bryce at the park:


Colin showing that cleaning is not just woman's work:


And Brandon showing off his exquisite physique:


Last but not least we had their Easter pictures taken last week. Here are just a couple of those pics. We are saving the best ones to show the grandparents when we get the originals.



This is what happens when I go 2 months without updating the blog. A post that is a mile long. I could have waited until after Easter to make a post, since we are going to visit Bill's folks in Waynesboro this weekend. But I need to stop procrastinating and just do it. So maybe, just maybe, you'll see another post with Easter pics soon. Hopefully before their 2nd birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment