Friday, August 14, 2009

Bath pictures

Today Mom helped me give Brandon and Colin a bath. It had been 2 weeks to the day since their last bath (I know, we're bad) and given the unspeakable things they did in their diapers this morning they were long overdue for a bath! Bill and I planned to give them a bath earlier this week but by the time he gets home from work, we feed the boys, then make our dinner, there isn't much time left to squeeze in a bath before their next feeding. But today was the day. And both boys pretty much slept through their bath until we took them out and wrapped them in a big towel. Brandon threw his usual hissy fit where he wrinkles up his forehead so hard it turns white, heh. But within seconds they were content and warm again.

Here is Brandon during his bath. I don't know how his cheeks (and the rest of him) get so chubby given that he rarely finishes his bottles!


Colin has some jowls himself though the rest of his face isn't as round and pudgy as his brother's:



I skipped my own shower this afternoon so we could give the boys their bath...and I stink so its time for me to grab a shower now! Latah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment