I just took this picture of Brandon in the cradle swing a few minutes ago. He is still wide awake and refuses to take a nap even though they were just fed:
His brother meanwhile was all konked out in the rocker chair with his pacifier falling out of his mouth:
This last picture of Colin was taken a couple of nights ago when he was having one of his crying spells so Bill swaddled him up like a tight burrito which seemed to help calm him down:
BTW those contoured memory foam pillows work great with the boys. The dip in the pillow helps keep them from rolling off and I can put one on each side of me on the couch if both boys need attention. And if they fall asleep on the pillow we can just pick the whole pillow up and put them in the crib on the pillow (Mom thought of that one). I think babies have some kind of reflex where no matter how asleep they are the minute you lay them down in a crib they immediately wake up! But they never wake up when laying the pillow with baby down in the crib.
Mandy, TY for the sweet pic I got in the mail last week. Brandon and Colin are so cute--am happy to hear they are gaining weight. We missed you at Tukaway--make plans for next year. It was nice to see Jacob for first time--one of us held him all the time--hope Rosa didn't have a hard time today. Will you try to bring boys to Epperly reunion on Labor Day?
ReplyDeleteMuch love, Tibby
Hi Tibby,
ReplyDeleteI've been debating about the Epperly reunion, but I think we probably will bring the boys then. However, anybody that holds the boys will just have to wash their hands first, and not because we think you guys have cooties :) just because there will be several kids there and they tend to be germ magnets.
BTW, you receive emails any time we make a post because you are "following" the blog. If you don't want to receive an email for every post you can probably change that in your settings somewhere. But I don't have much time to post these days so the email notifications should be pretty infrequent now :)