Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Weekend update

Well it was hard to find time to post when I wasn't working, and now it's even harder. I went back to work part-time this week and will go back full-time on September 21. It really wasn't too hard going back to work because I knew Brandon and Colin were in good hands with my mom aka Grammy. If I would have had to drop them off at day care I probably would have been bawling. At day care there would be one person watching 4 babies and I figure that given how needy our boys are at this young age they would spend a good deal of time each day crying wanting attention. Well if there is one thing Grammy doesn't want them to do it is cry - although I'm worried she is going to give herself a heart attack rushing back and forth to both babies trying to keep them pacified!

Last weekend we went to Waynesboro and Grandma Dallas and Aunt Kelley watched the boys for a few hours while Bill and I went to a cookout at our friend's house to watch the VT/Bama game. We put the boy's in their Hokie onesies that day and they were awfully cute. Notice that Colin is smiling:


Here Colin is being totally sweet on Kelley's shoulder after she fed him:


Then on Monday we went to the Epperly reunion. I totally forgot to get any pictures while at the reunion but this pic was taken after we got them home (and fed them because they were ravenous!). I just love those little plaid shorts :)


We took Brandon to the pediatrician today because we suspect he has mild reflux. We also took Colin because well it's just easier to take them both. The doctor seemed to agree based on my description of symptoms that Brandon has mild reflux but rather than prescribe Prevacid just yet she wants us to try the Enfamil AR formula for acid reflux. It's made with rice cereal and expands when it hits the stomach which will hopefully keep the formula from coming back up. I just hope he can tolerate it! He and Colin have sensitive little tummies which is why we have had them on Enfamil Gentlease. Hopefully Brandon won't have any problems with the AR formula though! Oh and Brandon weighed 10 lb 9 oz and Colin weighed 10 lb 5 oz today.

Well time to eat dinner and then give the boys their weekly bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment