Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm turning into a prune

Whenever the boys are super fussy the bathtub trick works pretty much every time. I've used it 4 or 5 more times since I posted about it last Thursday, and it works like a charm. In fact, Colin is currently swaddled up snoozing in the bathroom now with the hum of the whirlpool jets running. I usually utilize all of that water and take a bath during those times, though the other night we just plopped Brandon in the dark bathroom and ran the tub full of cold water. Can't wait to see the water bill next month! :) Actually, it probably won't be much different from when I was pregnant, when I took a bath EVERY single night.

We are still teaching the boys how to eat solid foods. So far we've just tried oatmeal and mushed up carrots. They end up wearing more than they eat though. Brandon in particular has a knack for putting his hands up around his messy mouth and smearing food all over his face. Oh well, it's cute at least! Here is a picture from their carrot session earlier today:


And here are our little punkins wearing some onesies their Grammy got them. If I can get them both semi-smiling then one doesn't look at the camera. If I can get them both looking at the camera like below then one looks like he's frowning. It's impossible to get the perfect picture!


And here is Brandon using the "bottle nanny." Hey, laugh if you want to but if you had twins you would understand the importance of such a contraption! :-p And no, we never use this thing unless we are right beside them (feeding the other baby!).


Mom snapped this picture yesterday of Colin who was just a cooing and a smiling then:


Lastly, it's a jungle in our house sometimes. Between the babies and the kitties things are never boring that is for sure!


NOTE: This post was originally made Wednesday night, but I had to "redo it" Thursday morning to remove some annoying formatting.

No comments:

Post a Comment